Tuesday 5 October 2021

05/10/21 (2) Right foot pain and handwarmer

That strange sharp pain at the top of my right foot towards the big toe has sprung up again. I'm 99% sure it's nothing to do with the myeloma but it doesn't help with getting a decent amount of walking in. I've given it a generous treatment of Deep Heat, which usually has some effect. The only thing I know that may cause this pain is having the shoe laced a bit too tightly over the instep, but I take great care to avoid doing that.

The USB handwarmer arrived earlier. I've charged it up and will test it out this evening at Tower - as long as we don't get rained off. More about that later, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...