Friday 1 October 2021

01/10/21 October, Springfield, snoring

We're into October - proper autumn - and we've turned the heating on. Still very little colour in the trees, but lots of fallen leaves on the back roads. 









Things were very fast and efficient at Springfield yesterday - got my new meds, my Zometa drip, and my lunch in ample time to get home and then drive Sue into Ongar for the steroid injection into her remaining natural knee.

Boules at Birchanger yesterday evening in just about tolerable weather, but cancelled this morning (U3A at Ongar) because of the poor weather forecast. Played well at Birchanger. I may go to Ongar this afternoon if the rain stops.

According to my SnoreLab app, last night was the worst yet, with a "snore score" of 120 against an average of 61. Could that be related to me falling asleep even earlier than usual last night (i.e. about 01:00)? On the other hand, the O2 saturation monitor recorded an unusually good night and the ring agrees, despite recording numerous short interruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...