Sunday 31 October 2021

01/11/21 Stairs, paces, Pill Organisation

Stairs: did it yesterday night - straight up all thirteen, alternate feet, no handrail grabs, no stopping to re-balance. Pleased about that!

Yesterday's Ongar boules cancelled because of heavy rain. I took advantage of a break in the weather for the walk around Brickhouse Farm, just got back before the heavens opened again.. I've got a new pedometer app on my phone which picks up steps while pushing a walker, unlike the step counters built in to my phone and watch. So now I know for sure that I've done 3240 paces and 1.35 miles and burned 190 Kcal since mid-afternoon. Which works out to 0.73m per pace.

Pill Organisation has been a bit disorganised  for the last few weeks because for some reason I don't quite understand it happened on a Friday. I went through the whole lot again yesterday morning and filled in a complete Friday, so now it's back to Saturday mornings again, where it belongs.

Not so sleepy yesterday, but it was a dex night . And again tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...