Friday 15 October 2021

15/10/21 CPAP and sand

 It's now three weeks since I had the 'phone call from Dr.Ha that confirmed sleep apnea. He promised me a diagnosis letter with lots of other stuff about the condition and CPAP machines. Needless to say it hasn't arrived yet. This is so typical of the sainted NHS - superb on the front line, but an administrative disaster on anything behind the scenes. And of course it leaves the patient wondering if his case has somehow got lost or the papers fallen behind a radiator...

All going smoothly on the myeloma front, no recurrence of that neuropathy episode or whatever it was from last week - although I haven't got half as wet and wind-blasted as I was for that. I played at Birchanger last night - just six of us there and we had a long match reaching 12-12 before "my" team  took it 13-12.  As one of my players said, "That was a win for the game more than for us".

The photo is appropriate because that's pretty much what the Birchanger terrain looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...