Saturday 2 October 2021

02/10/21 They're back!

Finger splits are back. As daytime temperatures have not dropped below 14 or 15 (I used to think of 10 as the critical temperature) this is definitely worse than before. I have one on my left thumb (now starting to heal, I hope),  one on my right middle fingertip, a couple more which may or may not be starting depending on whether I can stop them in their tracks, and several more on the sides of various fingers. Needless to say, I'm not happy about this. I blame the dex.

Nothing much else apart from the usual boules. I'm going to have to learn to play with a right hand glove. Shouldn't be impossible as several people use a glove all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...