Monday 5 July 2021

05/07/21 (2) Dentist, haematologist, sleep apnea

The dentist appointment was fast and efficient. I parked outside, using my Blue Badge to stop on a single yellow line. My new dentist is the  timeliest ever - I've not yet had to wait more than five minutes past appointment time, and today he was even quicker than that. Most dentists think nothing at all of making their patients wait half an hour or more. Anyway, he gave me the all-clear for Zometa on Thursday.

After that I  saw haematologist Dr.Ch in the first face-to-face (although both masked) meeting since March 2020. Regarding the fatigue/tiredness, he's adding thyroid and iron to the monthly bloods (Thursday) and has asked me to organise a sleep apnea test through my GP. His secretary says they need a consultant's letter first, so have emailed Dr.Ch to ask him to deal with that. With the current backlog in just about all aspects of the NHS caused by its transition into the National COVID Service recently, I'm not expecting anything to happen very quickly. We discussed reducing the Lenalidomide dose but decided insufficient evidence to take a chance.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well. I recently got Dental Implants and hope they will worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. prepare for a smile makeover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glen cove dentistry Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A debt of gratitude is in order for offering this quality data to us. I truly delighted in perusing. Will without a doubt going to impart this URL to my companions.  Teeth Whitening in Hialeah fl

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...