Saturday 24 July 2021

24/07/21 (2) Pill organisation and storage

Had rather a lazy day today, encouraged by heavy rain in the morning. Did the usual weekend jobs, including Pull Organization - I've got my time down to 45 minutes. 













The problem is that with Sue's meds as well as mine plus the general household medical supplies, they're gradually taking over too much cupboard space in the kitchen. I shall have to think of something ingenious.

For some inexplicable reason my ring has already (21:07) recorded my activity target as comfortably met, even though the most active thing I've done today has been watching the Olympics. Some things aren't worth arguing about.

BP 108/72 - happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...