Sunday 18 July 2021

18/07/21 More temperatures etc.

37.0 and 36.9 with the infra-red thermometer this morning. I checked with the in-ear one and got 37.1 and 37.0 - but it is a very warm morning.

The PC software for the portable ECG still isn't working - will probably have to call for some tech support later. I did one check and it claimed mild arrhythmia which I can probably put down to not holding the thing properly. So I did another one and it said "Accidental PVB (Premature Ventricular Beats)". The trace shown on my phone does show a couple of irregularities but nothing I'm going to get worked up about. BP is 113/74, btw. That's in "Ideal" territory. And this morning's weight (with new batteries in the scales) was 93.7kg - 14 stone ten and a half pounds. It could be lower, but it's better than I've been for quite a while..

UPDATES: Temperature had dropped to a more reasonable 36.6 by the time I went out for Sunday morning boules.

I tried installing the ECG monitor's software on a notebook. That didn't work either. I must be doing something wrong... OTOH, latest reading was "No abnormalities" so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...