Thursday 1 July 2021

01/07/21 Triangle, litter, bitter

The dex did bite back a bit last night - I was awake early and got up to face the usual flood of emails and catch up on Clarkson's Farm. Nothing much for the morning and went out for a local walk around the triangle, taking a black bag and a litter-picker with me. Victor the Veloped walker is just right for this. Collected a lot of rubbish, including a good few lager cans dumped, I think, by football fans on the way home from celebrating in Chelmsford pubs. Me, I can't understand why anyone drinks the stuff. Give me a pint of bitter every time, especially if it's Adnams. This is a lager:













and this is the Real Thing:





Otherwise, pretty much as normal. Activity target comfortably met. Pills taken. A bit of admin work on the Facebook group.  Fatigue hasn't been bad - probably a result of the dex. If so I'd expect it to be worse again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...