Tuesday 13 July 2021

13/07/21 Dex night, and more self-obs.

A dex-affected night. Went to bed about 02:15, woke up 04:30 and thought that was it but stayed in bed and eventually fell asleep again till 07:30, when I got up to do a blood sugar test. 7.2 this time and the chart says should be below 7.8 for "at least 90 minutes after meals" so that's ok. OTOH it also says 4.0 to 5.9 "before meals", which isn't OK. Morning cup of tea expected in about 45 minutes, breakfast in maybe 90 mins. I'm going for OK but a bit higher than ideal. Maybe I should make this into a weekly routine rather than when I happen to think about it.

Temperature 36.7, BP 127/77 and pulse 76. Again, a bit higher than I'd like but it is early morning still (when BP is likely to be raised). My chart says Pre-high for systolic (top) and Ideal - although only just, for diastolic. Pulse is on the high side for me. Will check again later in the day.

Finished my document review job for Myeloma UK last night - not allowed yet to say what it was about! But two very well-written documents that gave me only a few tiny changes to suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...