Wednesday 14 July 2021

14/07/21 Dex night #2, Tower Petanque

Foot sprain almost back to normal now, and the right hand thumb pain is much improved. Ibuprofen may have helped... Definitely not MM-related as I feared at first.

Played boules at Tower last night - played too much rubbish early on but in the last match still going under the lights I sent one boule at long range straight through the gap between two opponent boules no more than a foot apart when it curved a little to the left and nestled up against the coche another couple of yards further on. That got a round of applause from the rest of the players and the spectators. Very gratifying, because the Tower people are notoriously hard to please, but making some new friends there. My first game was against the Club Champions of Champions,so you can imagine how that one ended...











Nothing else on the myeloma front to report. I've taken all the pills, and tonight is another dex night...


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...