Saturday 31 July 2021

31/07/21 Nothing out of the ordinary

I can't let July go by without marking it in some way, pretty poor summer that it's been so far. Nothing out of the ordinary for the last couple of days - some rain, some boules, lots of pills. All as normal. Trying to think up some questions for Dr.Ch on Monday so that we don't waste a face-to-face  consultation - after all, I'm sacrificing a boules morning with Epping for that!. I had to chase up Sarah his secretary for the usual GP letter and sleep apnea referral - those have been done now but should have been done ten days ago...

That's about it. I can't think of anything else worth writing about at the moment. I'll be back in August, hopefully with something to say.

UPDATE: Did Pill Organisation after breakfast, then we went to Great Notley Country Park for a good walk and a light lunch - egg mayo and cress sandwiches, very good! Activity target back up to 400, but got there OK with a bit to spare. 

Finger splits! I've got a new one. This time it's o the inside of the first knuckle of my right middle finger. No idea how it got there, but it stings nastily if I get anything into it. Post-shower ankle oedema is bad again and my weight is up, suggesting some water retention. I need  a Furosemide or  two but later today is out because of boules (unless rained off, which is not unlikely) and Tuesday is out because I have to go to Springfield Hospital in the morning.Wednesday we have both the burglar alarm man coming (long story) and the new cleaners, so not ideal. Will have to take one when I get back from boules,I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...