Tuesday 27 July 2021

27/07/21 Constipation management

My constipation management strategy worked well enough for boules at Hanbury Gardens (Epping) to be unaffected - although there are decent facilities there if needed, which isn't true of every piste! Nothing else now until 20:00 this evening, which should be plenty of time for last night's double senna to have worked its way through.

Bad journey to Hanbury - I tried the direct route avoiding the M11 and M25 but had several "Road Closed" signs and diversions to deal with. As a result I arrived nearly half an hour late but was quickly accepted into a game  and played well enough, winning a few ends, to get some respect from the other players. And that is what I want. Again, a very friendly and welcoming group of people. The good thing I've found at all the different places I've played at is that nobody gives a d*mn about who you are or your background, all that matters is that you like the game and how good you are at it.

It's been a long night on the facebook Myeloma Support group, and I still haven't got round to new member applications. I think they can wait until tomorrow, or maybe one of the other admins will deal with them before I'm up and about, which won't be too early after a couple of days of morning boules. But it is a dex night, so anything might happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...