Friday 23 July 2021

23/07/21 Furosemide again

Yesterday's 40mg Furosemide worked rather better - significantly increased urination and the post-shower ankle swelling is better than it's been for the last few days. I'd take another one later today, but I don't think that's going to be practicable. OTOH, the constipation problem has got back to a good place after last weekend's disruptions. Long may it last...

Played Petanque at Birchanger (Thorley) last night, and got invited to play a couple of regional league games for them - probably as a reserve next week, and as a player the week after. As I only started trying to play this game properly this year, I'm rather pleased about that!

There was a rather good moon on the way home. Here it is:










And it's now (01:12) very hot and humid, and I'm sweating like the proverbial porker. It's not going to be a comfortable night. At least it's not a dex one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...